Sunday, August 12, 2012

West Elm Kite Kilim Floor Pouf

When kicking back on the couch, if my legs aren’t curled into a pretzel, they’re extended out plank-style.  A good entertainer wants guests to be equally comfortable, but I’d prefer only my own feet propped upon the coffee table.

If a sectional isn’t in your seating configuration, this could cause a stink. Cue the floor pouf.


photo courtesy of westelm.com


I wish I could make West Elm’s Kite Kilim Floor Pouf mine with the simple wave of a wand. A handwoven diamond pattern, the next evolution of overdone chevron, dresses the updated ottoman’s fresh square form. The weave conjures a primitive-modern mojo that will enchant a room and stir up envy in all who visit. 

No smoke and mirrors here – this "poof" really is this pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment