Monday, December 3, 2012

Nakamol Beaded Collar Necklace


It’s an unspoken rule not to buy for yourself in the month before Christmas. I’m making every effort to honor that etiquette, but near-nonstop shopping for others makes it impossible not to uncover a few personal pearls amidst the oysters.


Collar necklaces are everywhere coming off the Peter Pan neckline craze of fall. The look is ubiquitously sweet, but more versatile when structured as an accessory.  The Nakamol Beaded Necklace’s standard lobster clasp lets you add glitter and glamour to a basic tee or cashmere crew with just a clip.





Not only a convenient outfit addition, fine strands of delicate beading in mass create a special, statement-making décolletage adornment fit for Yuletide fetes.  


Though a jewelry box requisite, I don’t often find amber jewelry I adore, but this iridescent shade with lively gold flecks is on the lighter, brighter side of the spectrum, and I’m unwittingly inclined to it.


Maybe I’ll hold out til December 26. Maybe I won’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment