Sunday, November 24, 2013

Candy Cane ChapStick


My sisters used to mock me for the expressions that inadvertently crossed my face when reading a book, and I think the same thing happens when I apply ChapStick®. I’ve been called out at least once for moving my lips back and forth (in exaggerated fashion?) across the balm, rather than the other way around. I’m not sure what to say in defense of these accusations except that in both cases, I was into the experience. And I am definitely into ChapStick’s limited edition Candy Cane flavor. It’s not just an antidote for dryness, but invigorating and refreshing, with a lasting cooling sensation and the faintest taste of peppermint patties. I keep a tube at my cube, in my car and on my coffee table. When you find ways to elevate the minutiae, I say lay it on thick. Now, let's all turn our attention to the Packers/Vikings game. And pray Aaron is back at the helm in a hurry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment