Tuesday, March 18, 2014

la croix and lulu

I used to despise sparkling water (my mom drank lemon Klarbrunn when I was little), but I think it's a taste you acquire as you get older, like coffee. Lately I can't get enough. It helps that La Croix has amazing flavors. And now that it's getting warmer, it's time to start making the easiest little sangria that my friend turned me on to last summer. I've mentioned before that I'm not the craftiest or fussiest girl around. I can appreciate making something for the pleasure of the process, but sometimes you just want the cold drink. Combine wine and La Croix (and a few ice cubes) and you got it. I love the cranberry-raspberry with red and peach-pear with white. So light and refreshing when it's hot and humid. And warmer, longer days mean there's more to do than hunker down with cocktails at home: more motivation to spin at the gym down the street, more incentive to meet friends for half-price apps, more daylight. Lululemon's new &go line helps you fit everything in by blending traditional yoga wear and date night details. I think I like it. Adding the Tech Mesh Tights and open-back tanks to my cart first! Shop it here, sizes are selling out fast!

via  

No comments:

Post a Comment