Friday, April 3, 2015

oh odelia

I'm really excited to spend Easter at my parents' in Minnesota this weekend. My older sister will also be in town from Chicago, and I haven't seen her for more than an hour brunch since Christmas so it'll be a nice little reunion with good conversation and good food! I've enjoyed my share of coconut nests and chocolate bunnies over the years, but all I want in my basket on Sunday is a pair of these Pointy Toe Mule Pumps (20% OFF and free shipping!). With the slide-on ease of a mule and sleek angles of a pump, they're the best of both worlds, and the ivory calf hair with contrast piping is so, so chic. Easter has always been a dress-your-best holiday in our house, but it's gotten more casual over the years. I think with a simple shift, these will add the perfect amount of special polish (and be great with jeans the day after!). Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment