Thursday, August 13, 2015

found. alice + olivia high waist pleated pants.

You're not expected to wear a serious suit to interviews in the creative industry (yay!). A couple of months ago, I wanted to capitalize on the opportunity and scanned my favorite websites for high-waisted pants with a dramatic sash just like this pair from Alice + Olivia. My search wasn't successful, and I don't have any interviews on the horizon, but I'd love to add these to my closet for future professional meet-and-greets and social outings (with a cute crop top!) alike. Better to have a well-rounded wardrobe that's prepared for anything than to wear the wrong thing in a pinch, right?! I think yes. You could get the same look by lacing a pretty scarf through the belt loops of this more affordable option from J.Crew, too.

It's going to be HOT HOT HOT in Minneapolis this weekend, so my plans are POOL POOL POOL. See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment