Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Anthropologie Wee Heart Ring




With limitless funds, one of my first enterprises would be to establish a substantial jewelry collection of new and vintage gems. I envy my friends who jump-started their assortments with inherited pieces from their grandmothers. On an extended trip abroad, I began assembling pieces with meaning, purchasing a ring in each city visited, from Prague to Ireland. Regrettably, most have since been lost – leaving me entirely domestic and my jewelry stash sparse.

While there are certainly occasions for a bold, notice-me bauble, I favor delicate rings that are modest and create the illusion of natural sparkle. This dainty brass band is unassuming enough to wear daily and the simple construction makes the Wee Heart Ring a natural foundation on which to build the diverse collection I envision.

No comments:

Post a Comment