Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Anthropologie Monogrammed Mug




Regardless of how many frames hung or vases collected, I never stop itching to decorate my apartment. Acquiring a statement-making centerpiece for my coffee table is one accent that has eluded me.
Just-picked, short-stemmed tulips perched inside the Anthropologie Monogrammed Mug is an attractive solution to my quandary that won’t obstruct the vital view from couch to TV.  The classic, masculine aesthetic of the mug matched against the overt delicacy of the flowers is arresting, and the mug doubling as a vase charming and unexpected.

1 comment:

  1. i have these mugs and they are perfection! my boyfriend doesn't think they're too feminine, they're sturdy so make for perfect bedside table use (i'm always terrified i'll knock my water over in the middle of the night), and most important, they provide a hearty serving size. great pick!

    ReplyDelete