Tuesday, February 4, 2014

vitamin C and a style guide


My local news anchor loves to call the second day of the week “tough Tuesday,” which I normally find incredibly annoying (can’t we just do Tuesday and pretend it’s fun even if it isn’t?), but today her little nickname is hittin’ the nail on the head. I’m homebound with a flattening case of the flu that not even the gallon of OJ I preventively drank this weekend could ward off (and I don’t drink orange juice – even in mimosas). I’m really hoping this coughing/sneezing/wheezing beast is gone by tomorrow so I can get back to the land of the upright and mobile, but crazy, stupid, love. is on TV, so there’s the silver lining. In the meantime, here’s a peek at my remedies – magically restorative powers of retail therapy included. Have you flipped through j.crew’s February style guide yet? Even though I don’t think the quality justifies the retails (speaking from several shoddy jewelry experiences), it’s still my store. Currently digging these dressed-up shorts and tuxedo-striped pants for her and this soft weekend style and spring-essential pullover for him. OK, back to the Kleenex and cough drops, byee.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment