Monday, December 1, 2014

weekend recap

I know it's Cyber Monday, but deals and discounts aren't really on my radar today (suicide for a blogger to admit maybe, but it takes a girl a minute to reset after a holiday!) I got back to Madison late yesterday afternoon and stopped into my apartment just long enough to swap my sweater and jeans for a sweatshirt and leggings. It was sunny and an energizing thirty degrees, and after three hours in the car, I couldn't wait to go for a quick run along the lake before the sun set. By 6:30 I was exhausted and couldn't have charted a shopping roadmap if I tried. Instead, some glimpses into Thanksgiving weekend: stuffing ingredients mid-sauté, Christmas trees poised for purchase, and festive downtown decorations. I should be back to my old tricks tomorrow, so swing by for another gift guide!


No comments:

Post a Comment