Wednesday, September 30, 2015

black midi dress

The first time I wore this dress was a really great night in August—the evening costume change on a "date day" stretching from 10:30AM to bar close. I smile whenever I see it hanging in my closet. And while summer is fading fast, I'll remember that Saturday every time I wear it this fall with a scarf, ankle boots, and eventually, a warm coat.


I liked the idea of keeping the copy short and sugary today, but I couldn't forsake all rational persuasiveness. If you don't have a black midi dress, don't hesitate to buy one. For someone really trying to limit her clothing spending this season, its versatility makes it an investment (only $52) I haven't doubted once. I love the second-skin fit of this Leith style, making it sexy (but not skanky) for a night out. With a sporty neckline and deep-cut armholes, it works for day with flats, or even weddings when dressed up with bold jewelry and killer pumps. Whatever your schedule, the stretchy fabric keeps comfort a priority.


Leith Dress | Charter Club Scarf | Seychelles Boots (similar here)
Kate Spade Saturday Sunglasses (similar here) | Essie Wicked | Ear Cuff
photos by Andrew Saxum

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! I LOVE your black dress, booties, and sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete