Friday, July 7, 2017

Statement Earrings + Tees 3 Ways

What day is it? Does anyone even know? The holiday falling in the middle of this week is totally throwing me off. After hanging on the North Shore last weekend (and bringing home a zillion mosquito bites), we spent Monday through Wednesday in Big Lake for the Fourth. Thursday was a chance to hit the gym, eat some veggies and relax before we head to a friend's cabin this afternoon. In addition to all the snacks and all the bug spray, here's what I'm packing!

It feels like overkill to wear anything dressier than shorts and tees at the lake, but throwing on a pair of statement earrings is a quick way to give a casual outfit some flair if you go out for dinner or just want to turn it up a bit after spending all day in a swimsuit. Until recently I wore delicate gold jewelry pretty much exclusively, but I've really been getting back into oversized danglers and hoops, especially when paired with easy tees like these—the contrast is really fun and feels effortlessly glam. I'll be pulling out this little trick for weekends at the cabin and hot days in the city all summer long.


3 comments:

  1. I love the combinations. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, and I LOVE jewelry, so I feel like this was written for me ;) That Salut t-shirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Statement Earrings + Tees 3 Ways. What day is it? Does anyone even know? The holiday falling in the middle of this week is totally throwing ...
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete