Friday, February 13, 2015

anthropologie pants

I can't stop thinking about the jumpsuits Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn sported at a celebration of Stella McCartney's Resort 2015 collection. McCartney is quoted on style.com discussing the designs, "Isn't it nice to get some color back into your life, and print, just to feel alive?" In the middle of dreary February, the answer, Ms. McCartney, is YES. This snap from the bubbles and balloons-filled fete inspired me to snuff out similarly lighthearted patterns and billowy silhouettes at more pedestrian price points. Not surprisingly, Anthropologie has a rich assortment of colorful trousers, culottes and crops that convey that same garden party personality. Normally religious about skinny jeans, the effortlessness of drapey wide-leg styles really makes me re-think my spring pants strategy. Shake off winter's chains and shop my picks for a fun, free new season below!

image via

No comments:

Post a Comment