Monday, February 16, 2015

stellasport

While most people have MORE motivation for the gym in January, the first month of the year was decidedly underachieving for my fitness. I blame the flu and an inability to break my holiday sleeping-in streak. I'm slowly ramping back up to my regular schedule, and StellaSport is just the help I need to get over the hump. Targeting a younger shopper than Adidas by Stella McCartney, the athleisure line by Sir Paul's designer daughter blends performance tech (need) with fashion appeal (want) in a high-energy but very wearable way. The line's leggings are my favorites; I wear running tights regardless of workout and don't have NEARLY enough. And after spotting several girls in flashy neon and tie-dye at the ski hill last weekend, can't stop thinking about adding some spice to my basic black separates. Of course, the best thing about StellaSport is you can (and should) wear it even when plowing through pancakes and avocado toast at your weekly brunch spot is the only cardio you're considering. Click through the entire lookbook here!


background image via

No comments:

Post a Comment