Tuesday, January 14, 2014

going naked


Alert the media: this weekend I gave myself the best manicure of my life. Ms. Debbie Lippmann, I’ll be sending flowers. So I was binging at Sephora and stopped at a nail color kiosk on the way to the service counter. After a couple disappointing salon trips last month I decided to take matters into my own hands, and if you’re going to DIY, top tools make a difference. Cuticle trimming, buffing and filing are important, but it’s the polish that people notice, right? Deborah Lippmann is an expensive brand (and I admit I didn’t even look at the price before buying), but it’s worth the investment for quality top coat and a few natural colors you’ll wear constantly. I went Naked this time; will be back soon for Baby Love. If you're not interested in baring all, cover up with Peter Pilotto for Target – the lookbook for the latest high-low collab dropped today. The collection's pretty crazy, but I'd give this blouse and this look a go. All seventy pieces will be available February 9.




No comments:

Post a Comment