Sunday, January 5, 2014

going rogue and hooking up


I didn’t have anything major on my to-do list this weekend, but am still feeling pretty productive: paid the bills, booked a flight, hit the gym, changed the sheets, scheduled service for my car. I need to get to j.crew at some point to exchange a Christmas present, but I’m only so ambitious. Speaking of exchanges, I recently made a (life)style switch: riding boots out, ankle boots in. Tall equestrians are a wardrobe staple for any girl, but they're not my favorite way to get from A to B. I much prefer the shorter shaft and easy-on convenience of my Parkers. I actually asked for a different pair of brown boots for Christmas, but Mom went rogue and got me these instead. It’s not usually wise to deviate from my wish list (kidding -- kind of), but I’m glad she did. It hasn’t even been two weeks and I can’t remember how I functioned without them. It's a common notion that short legs and short boots don't mix, but I don't even care. Wear what you like! These versatile low-heel leather beauties make any outfit effortlessly chic, but I know putting together the pieces isn’t always easy. To lessen the stress, I started an online styling venture through Keaton Row. Check out my profile, shop my lookbooks (links below) and hire me (fo free) to create custom looks based on your budget and preferences. If you’ve got a hot date on the horizon or need to reboot your nine to five routine, I’ll hook you up. So while judging the women and what they're wearing tonight on The Bachelor (look for Kat from my sorority!), give your own closet a discerning up-down. I’m ready and waiting to whip it into shape. 



LOOKBOOKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment