Saturday, January 18, 2014

sunny outlook


This week at work I started contributing to a fun project in a bigger way and a walkthrough of the men’s fall line reminded me why I love working in apparel. It also marked my cold-weather breaking point. I’m over bulky snow boots, icy windshields and nights spent hibernating inside. But with each below-freezing day, we’re one step closer to warm. So trudge on, friends. Chances are you know someone who got a ring over the holidays, and she’s not the only one who gets to wear a dress for the big day. My eyes are fixed on March, when my friend J is tying the knot in sunny Scottsdale. Any of these dresses would be a winner for the spring ceremony and could be repeated all year for nice dinners, nights out – and of course, birthdays. Michelle Obama is celebrating hers tonight at the White House, setting new standards for “fifty and fabulous.” She gets tons of attention for her fashion sense and fitness discipline, but let’s not forget she’s a Princeton grad and public service devotee. Happy birthday FLOTUS! Keep doin’ what you’re doin’.



























EACH DRESS IS SIMPLE WITH AN INTERESTING DETAIL (PEPLUM FLARE, WRAP SKIRT, CUTAWAY STRAPS) AND THAT’S MY STYLE TO A T. 
one. // two. // three

No comments:

Post a Comment