Thursday, June 22, 2017

3 Must-Have One-Piece Swimsuits

I've been considering adding a one-piece swimsuit to my lake day lineup since last summer, but hadn't found a style persuasive enough to make me go there until this week. Leave it to J.Crew to nail the look and convince me that the one-piece is very much happening. All three of these styles have an irresistibly sweet and playful quality, and I love how they make swimwear more of a look, encouraging me to accessorize and "outfit" them the same way I would style clothes. Going to the lake just got more fun! 

Today feels like it should be Friday, doesn't it? We have a busy weekend ahead, starting with our end-of-season kickball tournament, an overnight visit from my mom and a belated Father's Day BBQ for Chris's dad. I can't believe our trip to the North Shore is already next week! Chris already has our itinerary plotted out in Excel (classic), but I'd love to hear your recs for what not to miss. Have a great weekend! 



Shop all ONE-PIECE SWIM at J.CREW.
Shop all SWIM at J.CREW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment