Tuesday, December 17, 2013

corporate merger


My first workplace was business casual (no jeans allowed, sleeves required, flats seen as a little sloppy); my current office, just casual. After almost three years at the first company and subsequently adapting to my new normal, I'm a girl torn in two – a closet divided. I don’t want the professional pieces I invested in to collect dust, but do want to dress on par with my peers. Buck up buttercup – where there’s a will, there’s a way – and here, a little creative mixing is the way. Distressed jeans relax a blazer. Sneakers loosen up a sweater dress. Denim democratizes a pencil skirt. Make love, not war. In other news, it's the busiest day of the year for UPS. Anyone else need everything they ordered to arrive by Thursday night? Hoping the men in brown deliver! 

TRADE THE TURTLE FOR A SLEEVELESS TOP IN SUMMER! 


DITCH THE SKINNIES FOR DENIM SHORTS WHEN THE WEATHER WARMS. THERE'S PRECIOUS LITTLE CHICER THAN A BLAZER, CUT-OFFS AND PUMPED-UP KICKS. 



No comments:

Post a Comment