Wednesday, December 11, 2013

pop fizz clink, repeat




Every time I light a candle and settle in for a cozy night, I hear that line from Sex & the City, “Women with candles have replaced women with cats as the new sad thing.” Interesting. But. I’m going to choose to ignore that – especially when it’s an expensive champagne scent filling the room. It's not sad. It’s fabulous (I’m looking at you, Sam Jones). This one's mix of crisp mint, pink grapefruit and French cassis is a fresh breath from the saturation of deep pines and smoky woods winter brings. There's no tacky label to take away from the clean look. And for those of us who love bubbles, it’s a way to enjoy the fizzy drink (if just a whiff) for hours on end – without any judgey side eye. Just picture a single line of the petite rosy cups dancing down the center of your holiday table or framing the mantel. Pour me some more of that!


No comments:

Post a Comment